R & J Construction is a full-service siding installation and siding replacement contractor serving Delaware, southeast Pennsylvania and northeast Maryland.
We provide professional and expert siding installation, thanks in part to our combined one hundred plus years of experience in the industry. Owner, Victor Rojas, began working on siding installation in high school and continues to this day to specialize and add his expertise to this industry.
R & J Construction promises to provide you with a fair estimate based on your detailed needs ─ whether is a simple siding repair for one area of the home or full siding installation for the entire home.
We consult with the best siding manufacturer to meet your particular budget, needs and look. We are certified siding installation contractors for both Mastic & CertainTeed.
R & J Construction Installs the Following CertainTeeD Products:
- Insulated Siding
- Board and Batten
- Cedar Impressions
- Vinyl Soffits
R & J Construction Installs James Hardy Fiber Cement Siding
Expect the following steps, to make sure the process goes as smooth as possible:
- Confirmed installation date and time
- Preparation: Items, such as planters, outdoor furniture and décor will be moved away from area. Drop cloths placed where necessary
- Old Siding is removed and disposed of according to industry regulations. We aim to install the new siding on the same day, avoiding any need to expose the home to inclement weather. If the job is too big to do in one day, we will plan accordingly, so as to remove old siding in increments.
- Installation of exterior trim
- Painting if necessary
- Clean (All tools, excess materials, dust, debris and old windows are removed)
- Inspect (A walk thru for client to review and provide feedback)